Fujitsu Products Eligible for Purchase Using Federal Stimulus Funds
The RUS List of Acceptable Materials includes several Fujitsu platforms that are eligible for purchase using federal stimulus funds. Fujitsu products currently on the List of Acceptable Materials include:
Watch this on-demand panel discussion
The Broadband Stimulus Plan: Preparing a Focused Application for Your Funds
View Now >>
The Secretary of Commerce has granted a limited waiver of the Recover Act’s Buy American requirements with respect to BTOP funds used for broadband equipment.
Learn the details of the RUS stimulus plan and how the funding will help Cable/MSO companies benefit communities across the country.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
- Broadband Programs under the Commerce Department: NTIA BTOP
- Broadband Programs under other NTIA ARRA information
- Broadband Programs under the Agriculture Department
- Press releases, public hearings, videos
- Vilsack, Copps and Wade Kick Off American Recovery and Reinvestment Act's Broadband Initiative (press releases, public hearings, videos)
Find the most up-to-date information on RUS/ ARRA funding and application process as it is released by the government.
Use the links below to learn about the Fujitsu products that will best help you meet your RUS/ARRA project needs.
- FLASHWAVE 4100 Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP)
- FLASHWAVE 7420 Managed Wavelength Platform
- FLASHWAVE 7500 Metro/Regional ROADM Platform
- FLASHWAVE 7500 Press Release
- FLASHWAVE 9500 Packet Optical Networking
- NETSMART 500 Craft Interface Tool
- NETSMART 1500 Element Management System
- NETSMART 2000 Network Design and Planning Tool